Your local councillors (Parish, District and County) are working together with YTFC to try to reduce the match day problems, but we recognise that any fix is dependent on help from the Police and from County Highways. The councils’ main concerns are:
- safety for pedestrians,
- getting the bus route roads working and
- allowing residents to get in and out.
The key messages to supporters are:
- Walk if you can, car share if you can’t
- Try to park at the ground
- Park well clear of bus stops, crossings and junctions so that the roads can work
The new page (click here) explains all.